Re: DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:19:53 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Sun, July 13, 2008 5:45 am, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:

Actually we need to build in a fake uname environment, so that packages
appear to be built on 2.0 and not on 1.13.

Explicit, brief instructions on how to make that change to local source before updating pkgbox would be handy - a few minutes of poking around isn't getting me far. Isn't it controlled by an entry in a single file?

It's controlled by the UNAME_* environment variables. See uname(1) for details.

cheers
  simoin