Re: DragonFlyBSD 2.0 RELEASE SCHEDULE - Release will be on 20 July 2008

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

:I'll update pkgbox tomorrow after the branch, and start a pbulk build.
:
:It tends to take a long time to make it through a bulk build (I started
:one of pkgsrc-current last week, and it's on package 5315 of 7721 right
:now) so we may not have packages the day of release...  We'll find out.

    What are we doing wrong that is causing it to take such a long
    time?  I've noticed when I've tried to do it that sometimes the bulk
    build gets stuck on ftp.  It can come to a complete halt and stay that
    way for hours on end :-(

    For 2.0 we really need to have working packages on release day.

					<dillon@backplane.com>