Re: Boot Dragonfly BSD from USB CDROM

From: Dmitry Komissaroff <dxi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:23:56 +0400

Michael Neumann wrote:

You need to wait one or two days for a new ISO image that contains this fix. And maybe, your problem isn't related to my commit at all.

Problem is more deep. :( How experiments show, on eeePC kernel don't see any mass storage devices attached to computer. I try flashdrive and external CD-ROM. On stationary machine flashdrive probed normaly and setted as daX, but CD-ROM after probe showed by kernel as umass1, and only some time after login promt, kernel report, what it find new cdX device.

ehci and umass devices was loaded by hands on loader promt. Loading acpi setted off.

Tonight I planing to try boot NetBSD and FreeBSD images on eeePC.