SOC - network access for user-run virtual kernels running on leaf

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:21:39 -0700 (PDT)

    Those people working on SOC projects who wish to use virtual kernels
    on leaf should email me and I will add you to the vknet group on leaf,
    which will allow you to tie your virtual kernel into a network that
    will be locally accessible to leaf.

    This will allow you to pop up multiple ssh xterms to your leaf account
    and then ssh into your virtual kernel.  e.g. you would be able to do
    something like this:

	ssh leaf.dragonflybsd.org ssh 10.2.0.20 -l root

    I am not contemplating making the virtual kernel's networks
    internet-routable at this time.  However, I am working on another
    new utility called 'vknet' which will be able to tie networks together
    over SSH and that will be available in the next few days too (probably
    sooner rather then later).

					<dillon@backplane.com>