Re: Buffalo/Broadcom wireless N card

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 22:37:27 -0400

Sepherosa Ziehau wrote:
Grrr, sorry, it is not in freebsd CVS yet, you can try obtaining it
from freebsd p4 tree vap branch.  The driver's name is mwl(4).

Best Regards,
sephe

aha.. cheers!

anyone know the current state of affairs w/r/t acpi suspend/resume on fbsd?

I'm loathe to have a non-bsd on my laptop & last I tried, netbsd wasn't really suspending on my hardware (acer F1000) .. at least SSD/Linux [1] is looking interesting as a bsd emulator in the meantime ..

. . [1] http://www.plathome.com/products/microserver/ssdlinux/