Re: Working with files on HAMMER fs

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

:Hi,
:
:I started playing around with HAMMER a bit and noticed some bugs.  I
:know HAMMER is currently in alpha state, but I assume the report could
:be helpful :)

    Are you sure you are doing all of that in HEAD?  HAMMER is not going
    to work in 1.12-REL, I'm not keeping them in sync (not until it goes
    alpha anyway) and the version in 1.12 is very old.