Re: Network transition complete + PF question

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 22:01:23 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:

I'm pretty sure we have tagging support, but as far as I can tell there is no way to associate a tag with the keep-state PF uses to track a connection.

based on pf.conf I was wrong here - I was getting generic tagging support confused with ethernet address tagging from bridge ineterfaces..

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/tagging.html#ethernet

which would have nothing to do with the problem here..