Re: pkgbox downtime today

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

    pkgbox is still up as I copy its disks to the new box.  I estimate
    it will be taken down for a short period of time later today to
    finalize the copy and switch the machines over.  One of the partitions
    has a ton of little files in it and is taking a bit longer then expected.

    The network switchover is also planned for later today, in the 4-6 p.m.
    timeframe.

					<dillon@backplane.com>