Google SoC 2008 - mentors mentors mentors

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:00:03 -0500 (EST)

If you are willing to mentor for the Google 2008 Summer of Code, please
speak up.  Right now we have: (from our wiki page)

Matthias
Sephe
TGEN
corecode

Part of the application process includes naming people as mentors (student
applications come later), so I want to get as complete a list as possible.

The application is due on the 12th, so if you want to mentor, now's the
time to say so.

Google's SoC FAQ is here: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html

Our wiki page is here: http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.cgi/GoogleSoC2008

- much credit to Matthias and others for getting that set up.