Re: 1.12 Branching complete

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:42:06 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    1.12 has been branched!  I've done a rough nrelease build with HEAD
    but haven't tested that a nrelease build with 1.12 produces the correct
    version information yet.  Other then that it went pretty smoothly.

What I'd like to see for the release is that it ships with a kernel where USB is completely disabled (I mean as an addition to GENERIC).

Otherwise it's just unusable on my laptop :(
Or is there a boot sysctl to disable USB completely?

Regards,

Michael