Re: Naive HAMMER question

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:10:17 +0000

walt wrote:

Ironically, I can't test it on MY Mac's as '*BSD'ie that I am, my first
act in OS X setup is to reformat the drives to all-UFS....

Um, then what's the point of spending the extra money?

More familiar environment, closer *BSD compatibility, (true case sensitivity and such).

And it is spending *less* money, not more.

My Intel, AMD, VIA production servers (headless) and R&D boxen (Xfce4) are a different story entirely.

 Trying to impress
the college co-eds?  :-D

LOL!

I probably remember as much about Harry Truman's presidency as I do about impressing college coeds...

Bill