Re: URGENT: [diagnostic] cache_lock: blocked on 0xda5265a8 ""

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 20:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

:http://www.webgate.net.au/kernel.0.bz2
:
:Please let me know whats happening. its pretty urgent, as it has just
:happened again.
:
:petr

    So far I've tracked it down to NFS. It's getting stuck somewhere in
    your /mnt/backup NFS mount.

    I'm continuing to try to figure out whether it is stuck on network I/O
    or whether it is stuck in a software loop.  There are a ton of find
    processes to wade through.

					<dillon@backplane.com>