Re: Livelock limit engaged?

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:14:23 -0700

Here's a followup to this problem. Apparently the livelock problem was
caused by a DVD drive. When we removed it, the problem went away. Now
I'm not so sure this is a USB problem...but hopefully this will be a
clue as to how to fix whatever the problem is.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

A sample is a sample.  Yet nobody would buy my house when I
showed them a brick from it.               - Mulla Nasrudin