Re: makefile target

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:06:33 +1000

On 8/21/07, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@fs.ei.tum.de> wrote:

> Ah.  You'll have to call them with OBJFORMAT_PREFIX defined.  We should probably include the path in the compile stage.  Without any prefix, these wrappers will default to using /usr/libexec/* binaries instead.

Is that the reason libc_r  build fails during linking stage? I am
getting error from assembler that incorrect register %rdx used with
'l' suffix? The libc_r/arch/amd64/_atomic_lock.s is causing this
error. If right assembler is used , this shouldn't happen.

If you can explain OBJFORMAT_PREFIX a little bit more , that'll be gr8.

Cheers
kmb

--
Something is wrong up on cloud # 9!