Re: fdisk issue

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:41:16 -0700 (PDT)

:Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
:> To conclude, I am very sorry that you had to screw open your laptop
:> several times to make it work again.  I'll commit a fix ASAP.
:
:Does this look good?
:<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/unsorted/fdisk-fix.diff>

    I'm not sure we should change this.  The standard specifically says
    all 1's for disks which exceed the CHS limits.  Wrapped values can
    create massive problems if the HD in question happens to cause a wrap
    that makes the disk look really really tiny.