Re: fdisk issue

From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 18:44:30 +0200

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
To conclude, I am very sorry that you had to screw open your laptop several times to make it work again. I'll commit a fix ASAP.

No problem.

Does this look good?
<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/unsorted/fdisk-fix.diff>

Yep. That looks perfect (for me). Thanks.

But then the -C option in the manpage should be updated as well.
The question is whether we need that option at all (FreeBSD doesn't has this option and I never had problems on any computer)?
Hm, will newer BIOSes use Large mode even if CHS values are specified?

Regards,

Michael