Re: Livelock limit engaged?

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:34:27 -0700

Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> writes:
>     The livelock is probably being caused by the USB driver.  We still
>     aren't sure why it happens.  I've tried turning off the USB device's
>     individual interrupts during configuration but that doesn't seem to
>     help.

Hmm. So I'm assuming this error message isn't really an
issue and just turning it off (somehow) in the kernel would
be a good workaround?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Implementation: (n.) The fruitless struggle by the talented
and underpaid to fulfill promises made by the rich and
ignorant