Call for testers - virtual kernel UP and SMP builds

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

    We need some good testing of virtual kernels, both UP and SMP
    builds.  We want to make sure that UP builds have not been broken
    for the release and we would also like some feedback on SMP builds.

    The SMP virtual kernel build is considered to be highly experimental.
    And I do mean highly.  A new option, -n ncpus can be used to
    specify the number of cpus, up to 31.

    --

    On Monday I am going to fix the synchronous I/O for the VKD device
    for SMP builds, basically by dedicating a virtual cpu (== real LWP