Re: implemented features (Re: Decision time....)

From: "Jason Watson" <jwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:32:53 -0400

On 6/6/07, Bill Hacker <wbh@conducive.org> wrote:
Actually it may well be (day in day out).

One often returns to either the FreeBSD 'sysinstal' or, for example Vector Linux
similar toolset for a good deal of maintenance, months or years after an initial
install.

That because - perfect or not - they are *familiar* and provide a bit more in
the way of clues and cues for things we may not do often enough to otherwise
remember well.

I never touch sysinstall after the system is installed. Just easier and more familiar for me to use man pages and the command line utils.

--
Signed,
Jason Watson