Re: Leaf changes

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

:Now I have two questions.  Does it really make sense to try
:to update the FreeBSD port, or has the current code become
:very DF-specific?  And second, is there a distfile of the
:current cpdup version available somewhere via FTP or HTTP
:URL?
:
:I'm sorry, I just realize this is probably off-topic here.
:
:Best regards
:   Oliver

    There is a distfile from December.  It's actually the same as the
    current code minus some minor documentation changes so I am not
    going to bother to sync up another version.

    http://apollo.backplane.com/FreeBSDPorts/cpdup-1.07.tar.gz

    I think (some of) the FreeBSD folks would appreciate an updated cpdup.
    The network mode is really rather nice.

					<dillon@backplane.com>