Re: 2.0 installer integration

From: "Jonas Trollvik" <jontro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:38:14 +0200

On 5/24/07, Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@fs.ei.tum.de> wrote:

Gergo Szakal wrote:
> What we cannot do:
>   * Make the CGI interface work.

Is this necessary? I mean it's a cool feature, but who uses it?

I assume this is the http interface to installer? I think this is a great feature, it makes installation a lot easier on servers without a good console attached (i.e. kvmoverip vmware etc). This is how I installed DragonFly.

Regards,

Jonas