Big vnode commit coming up Sunday afternoon

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 00:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

    I'm almost done integrating SYSREF into struct vnode.  So far testing
    is going very well and I expect I will be able to commit it Sunday
    afternoon.

    As an added bonus I cleaned up the vnode recycling code, and since
    vnodes will be backed by the OBJCACHE now it will actually be possible
    for the system to physically free the structures and return them
    to the memory pool when you reduce the value of kern.maxvnodes on a
    live system.  Kinda fun to watch.

					<dillon@backplane.com>