Re: SMP/UP kernel S01E02

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:12:06 +0200

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:37:26 -0700 (PDT)
Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>     Well, if you are volunteering to make SMP builds run on UP
> machines, then definitely feel free to post any questions or problems
> you have while doing the work and we will try our best to answer them!

I cannot 'make' them run, because I am a non-programmer, but I am willing to help as much as I can (DDB stuff & coredumps, testing new patches etc.)
Besides this, I can only come up with ideas, and let the geeks decide. :-)

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */