Re: first stab at simple mailer

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:09:18 +0100

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
<cut>
What is still missing:
- SMTP delivery
- alias expansion
- proper sysexit codes

<cut>

Great work!
But I'm not sure why it is so important to have network capability, is it not enough to just have a local delivery thing, that does just enough to not brake the current dependencies?
If you want more you can just install <insert your favorite mail server>.

I don't mind to have less functionality in the base install if this would help to have more security and flexibility.

--
mph