Re: Google SoC 2007 details

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:23:14 -0400 (EDT)

I've submitted the application to Google for the Summer of Code.  We
should know by Wednesday at the latest if we made it in.

The project page is at:
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/community/soc2007.shtml

Would someone like to be the backup administrator?  This is only needed if
I get hit by a bus.

Also: a bunch of people spoke up with project ideas...  Are any of you
students?