Re: CARP Testing Using VKERNEL

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:56:20 +0000

km b wrote:
I am currently trying to port CARP from OpenBSD to DragonFly. However,
I don't have two different machines to test it. Can I use VKERNEL for
testing it. I am not expert on VKERNeL, and very new to DragonFly.
However, I heard Matt saying that you can use VKERNELs to test many of
the features (and that is the motivation behinde development of the
VKERNEL). Is it possible?

Yes, you could run e.g. two vkernels with an interface each to test CARP on.

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard
        tgen@netphreax.net