Re: Google Summer of Code 2007

From: "Rob Holland" <rob.holland@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:12:54 +0000

On 16 Feb 2007 12:06:12 GMT, Robert Luciani <rluciani@gmail.com> wrote:
From http://code.google.com/soc/
The organization should choose a single administrator to submit its
application via the GSoC web app between March 5-12, 2007.

It would be very nice if DF was in it this year.

Indeed, I'm happy to help with that process. I work for Google and acted as a mentor for the bzr project last year, I'm happy to do that for DragonFly this year if that's helpful.