Where to start?

From: "Damian Vicino" <dvicino@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:26:51 -0300

Hello.
I want to help to dragonfly =)
I used FreeBSD 5, and after that 6, but got interested in microkernels and
the message ideas you got in some class at university.
Then i was looking for a new OS who uses that concepts with some BSD
compatibility (and BSD licence), and found this project, the goals are
great!!!!
I got some skills in C, C++, PHP, Smalltalk and a  lot of useless languages
(like prolog, haskell, java, etc...).
Im close to get my computer sciences degree, i got experience en graph
problems, dijkstra semaphores and those things, but i am 100% newbie on the
colaborative way that free OS work is done.
So...
Where may i start?
Is there some architecture guide to read, may i start reading code? papers?
mailing lists?
Can someone guide my first steps here? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase! :-)
BTW, my native language is Spanish, sorry for the typos and
missunderstudings, im still learning english.
Thanks everyone for any tip you can give me!
Lets BSD!
Damian