Re: FYI port of CARP as a student project

From: "Jonathan Buschmann" <jonthn+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:36:28 +0100

2007/1/11, Scott Ullrich <geekgod@geekgod.com>:
Max N. Herrgaard wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In our last year of studies, we've got to choose a project on which we
>> will work one entire month and we've chosen to port CARP to DragonFly
>> because it brings together network protocol and programming. And that
>> will make a great experience for a real project.
>>
>> So this project will start and end in February and 3 persons will work
>> on it.
>> I hope that doesn't bother anyone.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>>  jonthn
>

> Great choice! I'm looking forward to test it. I hope you learn a lot
> on the way :-)

This is one of the stumbling blocks of getting pfSense ported over to
DragonFly.  Glad to hear that you are taking this work on.  I will also
be happy to test when you have patches ready.

Scott

Hello,

We would like to thank all of you for your answer that's really
motivating.

We will keep you informed about this project.

Regards,

jonthn