Re: VKernel progress update - 8 Jan 2006 (milestone reached!)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:22:06 -0800 (PST)

:Sascha Wildner wrote:
:> I actually don't mind if it's 'vk' or 'v' as a prefix, so vkd for the
:> disk driver and vke for the network driver would be fine with me as
:> well.
:
:Hmm, the more I think of it the more I feel that we should rename the
:disk driver to 'vkd' since 'vk' is not used yet for any driver while
:there are several drivers already that start with 'v'.
:
:Sascha

    I agree.  I'll make the change right now.

					<dillon@backplane.com>