DragonFly kernel List (threaded) for 2006-12
please review and test this patch which brings in some code from FreeBSD
to kprintf (support for %j, e.g.):
The commit message would be:
- addlog(...) is identical to log(-1, ...). Get rid of it to avoid
duplicate code and change sppp(4) to use log(-1, ...).
- Add support for the 'j' and 't' size modifiers.
- Add support for the 'i' (alias for 'd'), 'n' and 'X' conversions. Use
uintmax_t in ksprintn() and get rid of ksprintqn(). Do some structural
cleanup in kvcprintf().
- Make 'z' modifier always print values as signed.
- Change a return to a break to properly free the local buffers.
- When padding with zero, do pad after prefixes rather than before.
- Perform some style(9) cleanup.
Taken-from (with some adjustments): FreeBSD
If there are no objections, I'll commit it within the next 2-3 days.