Re: dblksize warning

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 22:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

:While cleaning up warnings in sbin/dump I noticed that the dblksize
:macro was emitting a warning.  I'm not a fs expert, so I'm not sure
:what the appropriate fix is, but the attached patch seems to work.
:
:Thoughts?
:
:--Peter

    Those macros are a bit weird.  The implied type is often based on the
    type of the element passed to the macro so I am not at all sure that
    it is a good idea to cast fs_bsize.  I'm inclined to allow the warning
    to stay intact for the moment.