Re: System downtime wednesday for maintainance.

From: "Jonas Trollvik" <jontro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 00:46:05 +0200

I had no problems configuring apcupsd as I did a month ago using
pkgsrc on DragonFly.
Im using a BackupUPS Pro 1400 with a custom made smartups serial cable.
relevant aucupsd options I used were
UPSCABLE smart
UPSTYPE smartups
DEVICE /dev/ttyd0

Would be nice if we were able to use the killpower command after disk
syncing, however this might be hard to accomplish with the current
shutdown sequence.

Regards,
Jonas Trollvik