leaf is going to be down through monday morning.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:58:34 -0700 (PDT)

    It looks like leaf's disk got fried by a power failure so leaf is
    going to be down probably until Monday noon.  The disk might be a
    total loss, I can't even read sector 0, but I won't know until I
    can pull it out.

    I will try to recover as much information as I can but I may have
    to build a new disk from backups, and the last backup of leaf I have is
    from May 30'th, unfortunately.