Re: NQNFS support being removed

From: "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:39:27 +0100

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:36:09 -0800 (PST)
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     NQNFS support (the one that leases access to files) is being removed.
>     The mechanisms are just too crude for me to be able to use them in
>     tandem with the cache coherency management system being designed.
>     Really crude.  Bad hacks, actually... amazing it could ever have worked.

	Should Preview have this removed now ? I just tried to update to
Preview and got errors building the kernel about nqnfs.h not being found.
It's referenced in nfs_bio.c and nfs_serv.c, some other files seem to have
nqnfs references; nfs.h, nfs_kerb.c, nfs_socket.c and nfsproto.h.