Re: cvs file checksum ?

From: Stefan Krüger <skrueger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 18:36:01 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Maybe we should just write our own client/server for cvs tree
    synchronization.
I used cvsync to keep a dfly cvs repo up-to-date and I was quite happy with it, too bad it only supports cvs repos (no plain source files can be checked out or updated)...

anyway

yes maybe dfly should write it's own sync program, but the question is: are the mirrors going to use it? are they willing to install another *potential* security risk?