Disk Scheduler

From: "Terry Tree" <terry.tree@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:29:46 -0500

Has anyone looked at porting over the hybrid disk scheduler stuff that
was done for freebsd ?
http://www.happyemi.org/hybrid/

I'm just now looking at it and I'm having a hard time merging it over
after the latest buf changes that Matt did.

Can anyone else take a look at this ?  I can post the diffs of what I
currently have against DragonFly if that would help.