No kernel commits for the next few days

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 00:53:35 -0800 (PST)

    I'm working on stage 1/2 of a major buffer cache overhaul.   It involves
    modifying a lot of files so I would appreciate it if no commits were made
    to the kernel for the next couple of days.

    Stage 1 is to implement BIO chaining.  This will significantly clean up
    VOP_STRATEGY and BUF_STRATEGY and allow an I/O to be arbitrarily chained.

    Stage 2 will be to convert all block numbers to 64 bit offsets in the
    BUF/BIO code.