SSI cluster? any word?

From: "james <at> linuxoutpost.com" <"james <at> linuxoutpost.com">
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 14:15:55 -0600

Just checking on the feasibility of integrating an SSI setup into Dragonfly. I read a couple of articles many moons ago with people mulling over the idea, but I haven't come across any definite answer since.
The OpenSSI cluster for Linux has some nice features (device and resource sharing), but it's a bit hoakey to install and configure. OpenMosix is dated with the 2.4 kernel and i haven't been able to build a kernel small enough to network boot, much less having to use LTSP...
It may just be wishfull thinking to have my cake and eat it too ;)
Great work btw.