Re: panic: kthread_create called too soon

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:46:24 +0000

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:reading/writing multiple files are there any tests I should try out?
:
:Thanks,
:Adrian

    There's still at least one bug.  I get a lockup when I try to do an
    ls -lR.  I'm working on that one.

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Another idea would be to run a file system stress test tool like postmark or the ones that the samba guys have available. That should give a good indication on what's not working in SMBFS.

Hiten