New test boxes - update

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:21:10 -0700 (PDT)

    I spent a day today working on getting my new AMD X2 (dual core cpu)
    based Shuttle XPC boxes working.

    Interrupt routing in APIC mode (SMP turned on) is a complete mess...
    virtually nothing works.  The hard drive on ata0 works, but ata1,
    usb, firewire, and network interrupts do not get properly routed.  I
    was able to get the on-board network working by adding polling support
    to IF_NV (and as a bonus I got it to negotiate at GigE speeds now too).
    SMP itself does work, however, so I am confident that it is simply an
    interrupt routing issue.

    I'm probably going to need Joerg's help to get the interrupts routed.
    I will start diagnosing the issue tomorrow.  All I can say right now
    is that it is seriously confused.