Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system

From: Jonathan Dama <jd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 00:44:40 -0700

Well, I will offer that if I see a specific requirements
document, I will consider doing something, and that
something would be done using php/pear/postgresql and that
the work product would be released under a BSD license.

I've gotten paid to do that kind of work since '95.  Of
course ymmv given this would be pro bono.