Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:18:33 +0200

-On [20050915 08:50], Simon 'corecode' Schubert (corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>The only message I can see is "Jira suits us better".  I don't think we
>should choose the system on political merits.

Yet you code for an open source project and expect people to use it over
other operating systems where it makes sense?
Is there also a reason you prefer the BSDL over the GPL?
So don't go into down that road of 'political merits' since you will wind
down the hypocritical path way too quickly.

I don't mind closed source/proprietary software, but when you work on an
open source project I find it very hypocritical not to support said project
with tools from that same community.
Yes, it works, and it seems like a nice product, but for an open source
project I have my doubts whether it reflects the nature of the project.  On
one point I can agree to the fact that it works, on the other what I stated
above.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once...