Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:58:58 +0200

Hiten Pandya wrote:
Lets go with JIRA, and play with it until the upcoming release. If the DragonFly developers are satisfied then we will continue using it, otherwise we switch to something else, i.e. Bugzilla or cvstrac. Migrating the data from JIRA should not be a problem given that it supports export into known formats.

yes please. These are exactly my thoughts.

If I get positive reviews about this strategy from others, then I will get the ball rolling.

Sounds good. I already got a contact to atlassian so if we reach consensus, we can contact this guy directly.

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /