LEAF maintainance for 12 Sep 2005 (here we go again!)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

    Ok, time to try to migrate LEAF from the tower to the cube, again.
    After a lot of hair pulling I finally determined that the BIOS was
    just plain broken but, fortunately, Shuttle had a BIOS update available
    and it seems to have fixed the booting problem.

    So I am going to try transfering LEAF again tonight.  Maintaince will
    occur from 9-10 p.m. PDT and hopefully not take any longer then that
    to accomplish.

    I do appreciate whatever storage cleanups leaf users can do today, it
    will reduce the amount of data copying I have to do.