Re: bug tracking system

From: Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:53:25 +0300

Also, recent Bugzilla is about to eliminate spam-bots from gathering
E-mails, which could be quite annoing issue. Provide at least basic
support to review/approve patches, allow viewing diffs, etc. Has good
connectivity with other tools from Mozilla projects: Tinderbox and
SeaMonkey.

--
Dennis Melentyev