LEAF MAINTAINANCE TONIGHT 9:00-11:00 p.m. PDT

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 18:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

    LEAF is going to be taken down tonight for maintainance.  In addition
    to some minor repartitioning I am going to switch it from the tower
    case its in now to an AMD64 cube so I can use to the tower to house
    the new backup machine (which has four IDE drives).  The cube has the
    same cpu as the tower so the change should not be noticeable.

    LEAF will probably be down around two hours.