Re:

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:14:44 +0200

Ruslan Zaripov wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:23:00 +0400,
Simon 'corecode' Schubert <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nobody said anything about adding stuff to base. I think a package manager even should be implemented as a self-bootstrapping package. Otherwise it's really hard to update the package manager itself on release branches etc.
Interix have such approach.

So do we, currently. However, the pkg_ tools aren't completely up to the job. It looks like those Interix/SFU tools aren't either.

There is first 5 lines, copyright & disclaimer :)
#!/bin/ksh

The Korn Shell isn't part of base either, although I'd like ksh93 there. Also, don't forget a subject next time, and use multipart for attachments.

Cheers,
--
		-- Thomas E. Spanjaard
		   tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx