Re: bug tracking system

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:40:48 +0200

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
as we are taking about a release in 3 months, we finally should decide upon the bug tracking system and use it as well.
[..]
not that i particularly like it, but just to get the stone rolling. please setup and propose alternatives if you think there is something better (sure is)! i'm thinking of bugzilla, request tracker etc.

I started a page on the wiki which will help us defining our requirements and how the different systems perform. Please help and extend the table!

<http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Bug_tracking_system>

cheers
  simon
yep, still so.

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /