Cannot build kernel by typing "make depend;make"

From: Noritoshi Demizu <demizu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:51:42 +0900 (JST)

(I just came back from my four days vacation.)

With the latest DragonflyBSD kernel source code, I cannot build kernel
by typing "make depend; make", which normally works fine for me.
Instead, I need to type "make depend; make all" today.

When I simply type "make", it tries to make ${.OBJDIR}/acpi.h instead
of kernel, because it is declared earlier than "all".
("${.OBJDIR}/acpi.h: ..." is declared in sys/conf/acpi.mk,
 which is included by Makefile.)

I think kernel is more appropriate than acpi.h to build by default.
So, I'd like to request to revert it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu